Growth & Data
- Experienced with SQL, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, & Data Analysis.
- Helped groww Inbound.org from 42k members to 154k members.
- Increased commenters per week from 400 to over 720
- Increased weekly active users (WAU) from 78 to 2,300+.
- Experienced with strategizing and implementing all aspects of dozens of inbound marketing campaigns.
- Done across multiple industries, with over 20 inbound marketing agencies.
- HubSpot Inbound, Software and Partner certified.
- Thousands of leads generated.
- 100’s of blog posts for agencies, SaaS companies, startups, and more.
- Full content marketing campaigns and promotions implemented, as well.
- 2x initial blog traffic for multiple clients.
- Email, onboarding, and retention campaigns with lists of 150k emails.
- Increased CTR from 7% to 13.5%
- Segmented email sends based on URL visited, demographics, and recent participation.
- Tested subjects, variations and length.
- 4 years of experience using Adwords, doing entire campaigns (landing pages, content, emails).
- 1.5 years of Facebook advertising with focus on targeting
- 1 year of Twitter advertising
Social, Community & Support
- 4 years focus on social distribution, content, and content promotion.
- Managed accounts with over 100k followers.
- 4x traffic from social media.
- Grew fans and followers to 1,000’s for many companies.
- Ran community at Inbound.org of over 150k members.
- Experienced managing multiple teams of several people, in marketing.
- Hired contract freelancers & handled all outsourcing for multiple agencies.
- Provided monthly report calls to managers and company owners.
Visit me on social:
Clients & Employers
Contracted by Datanyze from July to October 2016.
- Ran Optimizely tests for Insider chrome extension. (control won)
- Restructured their conversion map and product account levels.
- Helped brainstorm new company tagline.
- Implemented new SEO and Content promotion guidelines.
Part of the Growth team as Content & Community Manager from Sept 2014 to October 2016.
- Helped grow membership from 42k to 154k.
- Curated content that members would enjoy.
- Helped increase traffic from 88k to over 600k per month.
- Created plans to meet monthly growth goals for funding.
- Handled all user support and social media.
Social Media Fuze
Started my own social media agency to help companies using inbound marketing get immediate traffic and leads in 2011.
- Worked with 20+ HubSpot partner agencies.
- Provided social media account management, reporting, etc for dozens of companies.
- Advised on entire inbound strategies and activities for agencies.
- Wrote blog posts for myself and many clients, including the agencies.
- Achieved HubSpot partner certification for one new agency.
Was a freelance writer starting in 2003. Quickly began consulting on marketing teams.
- Wrote sales copy for webmaster clients.
- Created and managed PPC campaigns for several vendors.
- Learned about HubSpot in 2009 and began working with clients to optimize campaigns.
Hire me remote. I live in Upstate NY.
I began writing for webmasters in 2004 by contacting them through cold email. Next, I learned about affiliate marketing, and started using Adwords for traffic.
Then I learned about inbound marketing through HubSpot. Eventually I began my own agency, and after 4 years was hired by Inbound.org at their community manager. Since then, I’m helping SaaS and startup companies focus on growth.
“Mary is an extremely talented marketing professional that can add a ton of value to any marketing team. She’s also great to engage with and always delivers on her commitments.”
Co-Founder & CRO @Datanyze